BOOKING CANCELLATION 

  1. Cancellation Charges are applicable as mentioned below:
  2. 0-24 Hours before the start of the trip – The entire amount paid by the customer will be charged as a cancellation fee. There will be NO REFUND made for such cancellations.
  3. More than 24 hours before the start of the trip – 20% of the amount paid by the customer will be reduced as a cancellation fee and the remaining 80% of the amount will be refunded. The refunded amount will reflect in the customer’s bank account within 7-10 business days.

iii. If any booking is canceled by LeMiRide due to non-availability, a full refund will be initiated. The refunded amount will reflect in the customer’s bank account within 7-10 business days. 

  1. No refund for cancellation of bookings post advance payment.

FEE POLICY 

  1. The two-wheeler needs to be returned at the specified Date and Time as mentioned on the website/invoice copy. A delay of more than 15 minutes without intimating the customer care or Field executive will attract a penalty as per vendor TnC.
  2. A Trip extension request is to be made at least 1 hour before the drop-off time. Such requests are to be made to the LeMiRide Team and the Vendor over the phone. The request will be confirmed or denied as per the availability of bikes. Penalty Charges will be applicable to the rider who has rented a bike in case he fails to deliver it back to the vendor on time.
  3. In case of minor damages to the helmet, the customer is liable to pay a fine as per the vendor.
  4. In case of damage to the two-wheeler on rent due to accident/mishandling/carelessness the vendor presents the rider with the appropriate charges. The customer is liable to pay the same to the vendor. The daily tariff of the bike will also have to be borne by the rider until the bike is ready for renting again.
  5. In case of theft, the customer is liable to pay, in full, the market rate of the two-wheeler.
  6. If the vehicle requires any repairs during the ride (tyre punctures not included), the customer needs to get in touch with LeMiRide and the Vendor to confirm the repairs. Only once he has the confirmation from the company will the rider proceed to do the repairs. The refund of the repairs will only be provided on a taxed printed invoice from the workshop. 
  7. For any cancellation or refund, it takes 7-10 business days for the refunded amount to reflect in your bank account.